Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold
I started this book today. I loved book 1 (Widdershins) and have been looking forward to this next installment. So far, so good. I enjoyed the playful opening scene…one of two spots in today’s reading where the reader was briefly tempted to believe something more dramatic was going on than what was truly happening at that point in the story.
I skimmed the smexin’ scene. I have to admit, I often do that when I’m reading. Nothing against this one in particular. I ended shortly after the dinner gong rang. I suspect I’ll be finding out what the drama of the story will be in tomorrow’s reading since that’s probably tied to whatever Papa Whyborne is about to propose.
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that “wind” is going to be a factor in how our heroes save the day this time around. 😉
(Full disclosure: I might have consumed some potato chips while doing my walking today. sigh)
|30 min/mile||33:06 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|? (mowing)||1:08:15.48 hr:min:sec||? (mowing)|
|30 min/mile||38:09 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|30 min/mile||33:10 min:sec||1.1 miles|