Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
More high drama at the other mine in today’s reading. 👍
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- I’m sure Whyborne didn’t mean to offend,” Griffin said quickly, cutting a sharp look at me.
Actually, I rather did, but I kept my mouth shut. – LOL. Oh, Whyborne, I’m pretty sure they know you did whether you admit it or not. 😉
- “Oh dear lord,” Christine muttered, rolling her eyes. “I beg you, spare us any melodrama, and focus on the task at hand...” – Much as I love the Whyborne and Griffin characters, if pressed to name my favorite character, at this point I’d have to say it was Christine.
- This was why I preferred not to leave Widdershins. I was no good in this savage wilderness, full of bugs and caves and trees. I was meant for gambrel-roofed houses, and sidewalks, and omnibuses to take me where I needed to go. – I’m going to second Whyborne on this one.
- It was probably just a bear. Dear heavens, let it just be a bear.” – Heh, I’m pretty sure it won’t be a bear.
- “Er, should we…summon someone?” I suggested weakly. – I imagine that would be a good idea… 👀⚰‼️ (My final sentence of today’s reading)
|30 min/mile||30:17 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33.10 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||36.50 min:sec||1.2 miles|