Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Lay It Down by Mary Calmes
My favorite lines from today’s (and yesterday’s) reading:
- He shrugged. “It does not matter how it looks, only how it is…” – Nice philosophy.
- “Pot to kettle” – Thought I’d highlight this one for Nell. 😉
- “You’re making me nauseous.” – *snort* This is Hudson talking to his brother as they discuss their respective love lives.
- The weeks spun by, speeding up at the end to an impossible rush. It felt like the movies when the sky went from light to dark to show the passage of days. – Nice line!
- Logic? He was throwing logic at me now? – Listen to the logic, Hudson.
- “You see,” he said smugly, “I am perfect for you.” – Following a scene so syrupy your teeth hurt after reading it (but I’ve gotta admit I love that kind of thing), and right before the shit hits the fan (whereupon I quit for the night…gah!).
|30 min/mile||30:51 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||32:07 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33:39 min:sec||1.1 miles|