- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: Spun! by J.L. Merrow ♡
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY – David glanced at Patrick, and his heart sank. The forecast, it seemed, was for sudden squalls followed by a sharp drop in temperature. Violent storms were not ruled out.
- MONDAY – For now, he smiled. “Oh, how charmingly bijou.” That was the understatement of the century. If Rory turned out to own a cat, David would have to advise strenuously against any attempt to swing it.
- TUESDAY – Patrick glared at him through eyes so narrow he must only be able to see a tiny sliver of David and none of the best bits. Which was a crying shame, in David’s admittedly not-so-humble opinion.
- WEDNESDAY – People ought to be able to get married to whoever they wanted to. As long as the other person was happy about it too, that was. Probably not if they weren’t.
- THURSDAY – Barry seemed to be doing most of the talking, judging from his excessive hand gestures. Clearly it was something he felt strongly about. Bringing back hanging? Electric shock therapy for homosexuals?
- FRIDAY – It was as if the mood fairies had flitted in and replaced happy, cuddly, fun Rory with mopey, distant, sad Rory.
- SATURDAY – Rory stared happily at the ceiling. He wasn’t sure, but reckoned the spider in the corner might’ve given him a thumbs-up.
Week 32: July 2, 2017 – July 8, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:06 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||35:06 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:45 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||31:06 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||60:16 min:sec||2 miles|
|Friday||30 min/mile||34:21 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||32:01 min:sec||1 mile|