- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading (rereading): Where Nerves End by L.A. Witt ♡
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY – N/A – I mowed and didn’t start the book.
- MONDAY – Goddamn, he was hot. He’d taken that old cliché “tall, dark, and handsome” and made it his bitch. Dark-haired, dark-eyed, tall enough I’d have to look up at him, and his perma-smirk hinted at something devious hiding inside that mind of his. And handsome? Good God, yes. The perfect amount of ruggedness roughened his edges, tempering his borderline-pretty-boy look like an invisible leather jacket and sunglasses.
- TUESDAY – Michael pursed his lips, eyeing the offending joint as if it might explain why it hadn’t done his bidding. Then he gestured down the hall. “Come on back.”
- WEDNESDAY – A trio of skateboarders with their pants hanging off their asses wove between couples and families, the plastic wheels of their boards clattering across the square’s reddish bricks.
- THURSDAY – Tea? I think I’d rather drink hot dog water.
- FRIDAY – “You’re not kidding.” I’d never met the assholes, but Seth’s parents were two of the very, very few people on my please die in a goddamned fire list.
- SATURDAY – I wrapped my fingers around my coffee cup. Michael folded his arms and drummed his fingers rapidly on his upper arm. I looked at him only when I was sure he wasn’t looking at me, but misjudged it and caught his eye when he glanced in my direction.
Week 35: July 23, 2017 – July 29, 2017
|Sunday||Who knows…||1:30 hrs:min||Mowed, etc.|
|Monday||30 min/mile||33:22 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||38:34 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||31:48 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||31:32 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||32:05 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||34:30 min:sec||1.1 miles|