- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading (first time read): Enemies Like You by Annika Martin & Joanna Chambers ♡
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY – The man in black holds his champagne flute in a lazy, three-fingered way—like a beer bottle. It’s raw and thuggish and bloody magnificent.
- MONDAY – I’m not the kind to take orders. I’m definitely not the kind to like it.
- TUESDAY – I nod. I know what she sees—a big, clumsy lawman, all in black. Square jaw, square outlook. The type of guy who likes beer and football. Well, I do like those things.
- WEDNESDAY – I frown, hoping he doesn’t see the tic I can feel pulsing in my cheek.
- THURSDAY – Maybe Polzin and I are just two sides of the same snakeskin.
- FRIDAY – Jesus. The perfect, cut-glass way he says that. Like he’s never heard of dodgeball. And maybe hasn’t.
- SATURDAY – He’s wearing a tight cashmere sweater and his blond hair is caught back in a manbun. He looks so hot I almost swallow my tongue.
Week 36: July 30, 2017 – August 5, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||31:27 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||37:22 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||31:41 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||39:33 min:sec||1.3 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||37:21 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|Friday||30 min/mile||40:04 min:sec||1.3 miles|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||30:28 min:sec||1 mile|