- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (exception…at the end of the week where a book is highlighted, I will finish it off-treadmill so I can feature something new the next week)
Week 65: February 18, 2018 – February 24, 2018
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:24 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:20 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:12 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||31:42 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||34:50 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|Friday||30 min/mile||30:22 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||30:26 min:sec||1 mile|
What I’m Reading
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my weekly reading snippets may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: A Place to Call Their Own by Dean Frech
My favorite lines this week:
✿✿ SUNDAY ✿✿
Frank Greerson figured his words would clear his parents’ dining room that morning, and they did. The family scattered like a nest of mice found by a fox in a field.
✿✿ MONDAY ✿✿
The serenade of frogs and insects filled the evening air. Fireflies twinkled around the edge of the water while Frank and Gregory stood in the darkness.
✿✿ TUESDAY ✿✿
The sun drenched the entire landscape in its golden hue. He looked at Gregory, and they both knew this was their new home.
✿✿ WEDNESDAY ✿✿
When he reached the river, Frank knelt beside the water. He washed his face to help him wake up. The water was chilly and refreshing at the same time. He suppressed his temptation to strip down and jump into the water right at that moment.
✿✿ THURSDAY ✿✿
Fields that normally smelled sweet in the morning dew had no aroma at all. The farm they staked out appeared indiscernible from the miles and miles of prairie grass waving in the wind.
✿✿ FRIDAY ✿✿
I’m going to warn your mother about our visitors last night, but you might want to leave out some of the more exciting parts. It might scare her.”
✿✿ SATURDAY ✿✿
He couldn’t live without Frank. Life wasn’t worth it without him.