Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
I FINISHED ‼️Woot 🍾
I actually finished halfway through the walk, so I read some Daily Kos articles for the 2nd half. I need to browse my TBR pile to see what I want to read next.
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- “This is my fault” – You’re darned tootin’ it’s your fault! I’m inclined to forgive you, though. You’ve redeemed yourself. I won’t say who said this, but anyone who’s read the book knows who would have said these words toward the end of the second to last chapter.
- It probably wasn’t to him. More workers could always be hired, and I was the expendable son. – I’m not sure if it’s possible to hate Whyborne’s father any more than I already do.
- “What an odious little man,” Christine remarked, when we settled into the cab. “He reminds me of those awful lap dogs whose owners think it adorable when they bite the servants.” – Some final awesomeness from Christine.
Obviously I will move on to read Stormhaven (book 3 in the series), but I’m going to spread the love and take a break from it to read something else next. Not sure what, yet.
|30 min/mile||30:24 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||31:50 min:sec||1 mile|