Addison Albright is a writer living in the middle of the USA. Her stories are gay (sometimes erotic) romance in contemporary, fantasy, and paranormal genres. Her education includes a BS in Education with a major in mathematics and a minor in chemistry. Addison loves spending time with her family, reading, popcorn, boating, french fries, “open window weather,” cats, math, and anything chocolate. She loves to read pretty much anything and everything, anytime and anywhere.
Addison is the author of…
- The Contingency Plan, a short story coming to JMS Books on April 14, 2018
- Dream On (Book 1) – Closets Are for Clothes
- Captain Jack and the Snack Attack, in the FREE Make the Yuletide Gay Anthology
- Cultivating Love
- Vows Box Set
- Vows (Book 1) – ’Til Death Do Us Part
- Vows (Book 2) – From This Day Forward
- Vows (Book 3) – To Love and To Cherish
- Snapshots, a collection of short stories
- King Kong vs. The Skinny Pirate, a FREE short story also included in Snapshots
’Til Death Do Us Part was a runner up in the 2016 Rainbow Awards in both the “Best Gay Contemporary Romance” and “Best Gay Book” categories!
To Love and To Cherish garnered two honorable mentions in the 2017 Rainbow Awards!
The entire Vows Series, including bonus short story Okay, Then, is now available in a box set.
Notifications Newsletter Via Groups.io
To subscribe to Addison’s Notifications Newsletter at groups.io, click here, then scroll down and click the blue button that says “+Join This Group”