Addison Albright is a writer living in the middle of the USA. Her stories are gay romance in contemporary, fantasy, and paranormal genres. She generally adds a subtle touch of humor, a smidgen of drama/angst, and a healthy dose of slice-of-life to her stories. Her education includes a BS in Education with a major in mathematics and a minor in chemistry. Addison loves spending time with her family, reading, popcorn, boating, french fries, “open window weather,” cats, math, and anything chocolate. She loves to read pretty much anything and everything, anytime and anywhere.
Addison is the author of…
- The Recruit, a novella
- The Contingency Plan, a short story
- Dream On: book 1 – Closets Are for Clothes, a short novel
- Captain Jack and the Snack Attack, a short story in the FREE Make the Yuletide Gay Anthology
- Cultivating Love, a short novel
- Vows Box Set
- Vows: book 1 – ’Til Death Do Us Part, a novel
- Vows: book 2 – From This Day Forward, a novelette
- Vows: book 3 – To Love and To Cherish, a novel
- Snapshots, a collection of short stories
- King Kong vs. The Skinny Pirate, a FREE short story also included in Snapshots
’Til Death Do Us Part was a runner up in the 2016 Rainbow Awards in both the “Best Gay Contemporary Romance” and “Best Gay Book” categories!
To Love and To Cherish garnered two honorable mentions in the 2017 Rainbow Awards!
The entire Vows Series, including bonus short story Okay, Then, is now available in a box set.
New Release Notification Via Groups.io
To subscribe to Addison’s New Release Notifications via groups.io, click here, then scroll down and click the blue button that says “+Join This Group”