- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
What I #amreading: Whyborne and Griffin Book 3: Stormhaven by Jordan L. Hawk
- SUNDAY: “Clearly, it failed,” I snapped back. As his expression and manner grew more heated, mine went cold, the first flush of anger giving way to long-held rage. “And as for Stanford, you speak of his inner fortitude, as if agreeing with your every opinion was proof of his strength of character. Mindlessly parroting back what someone wants to hear, for no other reason that they wish to hear it, isn’t strength, Father. Quite the opposite.” – 😯 Woot! Whyborne telling off his father.
- MONDAY: “You are a dreadful liar. Or you don’t fully appreciate Griffin’s devious nature.” – Christine talking to Whyborne.
- TUESDAY: “This is a terrible idea,” I said as I shut the door behind us. – I think we can all agree with Whyborne, here. 😟
- WEDNESDAY: He gave me a rueful grin. “Well…whatever else I may think of your researches, as you call them, you did cut a rather commanding figure a moment ago. I find myself regretting we must act in haste.” – Griffin speaking to Whyborne.
- THURSDAY: “Good heavens, no!” I exclaimed. Griffin muffled a snort of laughter, curse him. At least he had regained his equilibrium. even if it was at my expense. – Whyborne’s reply to a woman who asked him to kiss her.
- FRIDAY: “Christine!” I exclaimed. Forget the griddle; Griffin could just fry our breakfast eggs on my face.
- SATURDAY: I swore Griffin would never find out about this. Or, good lord, Christine. – Oh, Whyborne, you should have known better than to think that.
Finished the book 💕. I’ll be starting tomorrow fresh with something different. 📚
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Week 08: January 8, 2017 – January 14, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:35 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||37:40 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:05 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||30:47 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||30:11 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||32:00 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||40:04 min:sec||1.3 miles|