- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
I’m starting a new book this week. This time it’s a re-read to refresh my mind on the details of the series in preparation for the release of book 3 in March.
p style=”text-align:left;”> What I #amreading: All’s Fair Book 1: Fair Game by Josh Lanyon
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY: Dinner at Dad’s was currently the high point of Elliot’s social calendar. – LOL. Even if I didn’t already know better, I’d feel like we could safely reassure poor Elliot that his life is about to get more exciting.
- MONDAY: There might have been a faint tinge of red in Tucker’s face, though it was hard to tell beneath the freckles. – LOL 🤣
- TUESDAY: It was a race to see who could disconnect faster. – Boys, boys, boys… *sighs and shakes head at Elliot and Tucker*
- WEDNESDAY: Elliot had expected the call to go to message, so he was disconcerted to find intelligent conversation required. That was what was making his heart pound, right? – You tell yourself that, Elliot. 😊
- THURSDAY: That was pretty much guaranteed to piss anyone off, and watching Tucker’s pale eyes narrow and his face turn the color of his freckles, Elliot knew he’d scored.
- FRIDAY: Tucker was doing his full on FBI agent impersonation. Not a twitch of emotion on his impassive face. He wasn’t wearing his Oakleys, but the impression was the same.
- SATURDAY: “Lance.” Laconic. That was Tucker. From noon till night, he always answered the phone the same way: ready for trouble and not worried at the idea of it.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Week 09: January 15, 2017 – January 21, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:14 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:09 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:59 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||39:41 min:sec||1.3 miles|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||30:03 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||30:07 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||33:50 min:sec||1.1 miles|