- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (exception…at the end of the week where a book is highlighted, I will finish it off-treadmill so I can feature something new the next week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my weekly #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
My favorite lines this week:
✿✿ SUNDAY ✿✿
Roland kept a wide berth as he walked with the warrior, Magnus, to Amir’s graveyard. He’d never seen such a big man before. Magnus was dressed in his chain mail with large bulging muscles and a wicked looking sword.
✿✿ MONDAY ✿✿
Though it was called a forest, it was made up of only vines covered in thorns, black wicked looking thorns so thick and ominous Roland thought they were alive and breathing.
✿✿ TUESDAY ✿✿
The dragon smacked his lips, not a good sign, Magnus decided, and Roland whimpered.
✿✿ WEDNESDAY ✿✿
Jared was horrified to feel tears prick at the back of his eyes. The pain in his chest became unbearable.
“You can’t go.” His voice was a thick whisper.
“Give me a reason to stay.” Wesley whispered. He searched Jared’s face and then a shiver ran through him. We walked to the door, opened it, and left Jared standing in the room.
✿✿ THURSDAY ✿✿
He rubbed his temple with his fingers, wondering how this day had gone to shit so quickly. And how was it possible mothers always knew when you were rolling your eyes at them, even on the phone?
✿✿ FRIDAY ✿✿
He adjusted himself in the seat, but swore he saw Kris’s mouth turn up in a small smile. He bit back his embarrassment and stared at the road ahead.
✿✿ SATURDAY ✿✿
Joe wanted to reach for him, but wasn’t sure if he should. “Could you look at me please?”
Week 59: January 7, 2018 – January 13, 2018
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:27 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:53 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||31:49 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||32:46 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||30:26 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||30:17 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||31:04 min:sec||1 mile|