- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (exception…at the end of the week where a book is highlighted, I will finish it off-treadmill so I can feature something new the next week)
Week 67: March 4, 2018 – March 10, 2018
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:04 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:45 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:37 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||30:13 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||30:20 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||30:14 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||30:56 min:sec||1 mile|
What I’m Reading
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my weekly reading snippets may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
My favorite lines this week:
✿✿ SUNDAY ✿✿
(From Enchanted Love) That huge grin again. Did he ever stop smiling? I wasn’t likely to find out, but I was more than happy to bask in it while I could.
✿✿ MONDAY ✿✿
(From Enchanted Love) “Same.” The word didn’t make much sense and I could tell from his furrowed brow that Chase didn’t get it either. I managed a rough breath, then another one that came easier. Reaching out, he met me halfway, wrapping his fingers around mine.
✿✿ TUESDAY ✿✿
(From Enchanted Love) “You made this happen,” I murmured, looking into his eyes.
✿✿ WEDNESDAY ✿✿
(From Hero Worship) The workings of my best friend’s mind were best left alone.
✿✿ THURSDAY ✿✿
(From Hero Worship) Good God, I hated it when she was right. Not that I was going to agree out loud with her. She was insufferable when she gloated, and I had no doubt that would follow.
✿✿ FRIDAY ✿✿
(From One in Vermilion) Fawkes’s tail beat so hard, I thought his ass would fall off.
✿✿ SATURDAY ✿✿
(From One in Vermilion) Of course, those times, I had kind of accidentally on purpose been outside doing yard work when he happened to walk by with his pack of dogs. We chatted until the Husky dumped his load and Tru cleaned it up, then he continued on.