Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I cut it off as early as possible to still make the minimum goal today. It’s Thanksgiving here, and I’m expecting company later. I still have to do some house cleaning (it’s been a busy week with a new granddaughter and two associated out-of-town visits) and meal prep!
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
I love how Griffin stood up to Papa Whyborne in today’s reading. The story’s action is moving along. Our heroes and Christine have just arrived in Threshold, but I stopped shortly after they were greeted after alighting from the train.
I was good today and only consumed water during my treadmill time. 😊
|30 min/mile||33:06 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|? (mowing)||1:08:15.48 hr:min:sec||? (mowing)|
|30 min/mile||38:09 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|30 min/mile||33:10 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:44 min:sec||1 mile|