Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Shiny! by Amy Lane
OMG, great rec, Nell! I got into the story and forgot I was supposed to be highlighting lines until I was halfway through. No biggie, because the best lines were in that section, anyway. In fact, I highlighted so many I had to pick and choose.
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- But Princess was asleep in the spare bedroom, on Kenny’s office chair, probably plotting how to open his home laptop so she could sleep on the keyboard. – Ha! 😼
- Oh God. Was there anything in the goody drawer untainted by this anonymous stranger’s ass? – Bwahahaha…I’ll just leave this one without further comment. 🌝←(full moon, since Kenny’s gotta look at a couple, we should get one, too)
- “Well, I guess Gifford here lies about lots of things, doesn’t he?” – LOL. This line’s better when you know what it’s referencing. 📏←(ruler 😉)
- He needed to go strip the bed and wash the sheets. – Now Kenny, surely the sheets aren’t more expensive than all that washable silicone you just tossed. Of course, if he’d simply washed/sanitized the toys, then the scene wouldn’t have been nearly as much fun, not to mention necessary, if what I predict is coming next during Will’s storytelling round is correct.
|30 min/mile||30:51 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||32:07 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33:39 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:46 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:07 min:sec||1 mile|