Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Yes, I know I haven’t made much in the way of progress toward increasing the amount of time I spend on the treadmill, but I have made it six days straight now, which is better than I had been doing.
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- Griffin hopped out, pausing to assist Christine, who glared at him for his trouble. – Because it illustrates why I love Christine so much. She’s such an unrepentant feminist.
- I hoped my palm wasn’t too sweaty. – Bwahaha. I think I’m going to enjoy the little jealousy twist that appears to be happening here.
- I decided the world would not end if we were a little late for dinner. – 💋
- “I see. Will I, er, have to speak to anyone?” – Because I can so relate to poor Whyborne here.
- I managed not to wrinkle my nose at the numerous spittoons… – Just because it’s a fun line.
|30 min/mile||33:06 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|? (mowing)||1:08:15.48 hr:min:sec||? (mowing)|
|30 min/mile||38:09 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|30 min/mile||33:10 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:44 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33.15 min:sec||1.1 miles|
2 thoughts on “Treadmill Challenge Day 06 & What I #amreading – Threshold by Jordan L. Hawk”
Well done!! 6 days in a row is incredible. Congratulations!! (love the lines you liked, they all crack me up in the book) Now, you’ll have to excuse me, but I have to walk off the pie I ate…LOL
Thank you! Hmm…pie…good idea! 😉