Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
Uh-oh! Not sure of the fate of two certain someones, yet. Hopefully I’ll find out tomorrow. Considering I’m only on book 2 of a 6-book series, I’m pretty sure it’ll end well for at least one of the two in question. 👍 I’m running behind today and had to cut it off at the minimum, unfortunately.
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- “…Dear lord, the man must have been a acrobat if she hoped to accomplish that!” – LOL. Poor Whyborne got an education.
- And although I was perfectly aware many of my own race were unable to read, to have it actually be illegal to even attempt to learn seemed a monstrous injustice. – Indeed. We’ve a shameful history. 😔
- Griffin’s steed responded to a light touch of his knee and headed away from the livery stable at a brisk walk. Mine followed, more or less by default, as I’d done nothing to encourage it I was aware of. – Yeah, that’d be me if I were in that situation.
|30 min/mile||30:17 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33.10 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||36.50 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|30 min/mile||30.23 min:sec||1 mile|