Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
Once again I thought I was going to make it to the end, but I had to cut it off short today because I started so late (went to a Christmas concert). I stopped at a bit of a cliffhanger, too, darn it.
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- The tension eased slightly from Griffin’s mouth as a smile quirked his lips. “I’m sure it was very trying for you.” – Ha! A little sarcasm directed at Christine.
- “Stop protesting your innocence,” Christine broke in crisply. “Tell us what you know, or we’ll drop you into the mine and leave you with your monstrous friends.” – Damn straight! Christine for the win, cutting through the BS.
- It hadn’t burned out on it’s own. Instead, it had been neatly cut, as if by a scalpel. – Uh-oh. And sadly this is the next to last line that I read. 😱
|30 min/mile||30:24 min:sec||1 mile|
2 thoughts on “Treadmill Challenge Day 15 & What I #amreading – Threshold by Jordan L. Hawk”
Congratulations on your mile!! Way to keep up!!!
You’re at a really, really, really good part!!!! Have you joined “Widdershins Knows it’s Own” on Facebook?
Thanks! No, is it a group? Maybe I’d better hold off until after catching up with the rest of the series so I don’t stumble upon any spoilers?