Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
I thought I was going to make it to the end, but the big climactic scene apparently wasn’t the final big scene. I imagine that’ll be tomorrow.
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- “Shh.” The heat of tears soaked through to my skin. “You’re speaking nonsense.” – Aww, the boys make up so sweetly. ❤️
- “Christine held you back? Why? Did she wish to do away with him herself?” – *snort*
- “He satisfied me as to his identity,” Griffin said, unlocking the cell. I felt my face heat, and hoped Christine didn’t inquire further. – Bwahahaha…this harkens back to yesterday’s final line.
- I winced. “This could still go horribly wrong.” – Ya think?
- He loved making me say things which would make a sailor blush. – Quit yer bitchin’, Whyborne, you love it too. 😊
|30 min/mile||30:17 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33.10 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||36.50 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|30 min/mile||30.23 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:04 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||39:30 min:sec||1.3 miles|
|30 min/mile||46:30 min:sec||1.5 miles|