Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Lay It Down by Mary Calmes
I’m still entertained, and looking forward to the introduction of the other MC.
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- “Dalvon’s a spineless weenie,” I spat. – Yes, yes he is.
- “I think because life does not come with directions, when people offer you some, you should do well to listen.” – Nice inspirational quote. I suppose (like Hudson) that it might matter whether or not the person giving the directions is “fulla shit.”
- Eduardo moved way faster than I thought he could, and poor Marco would have been eating the seamless quartz surface if Joaquin hadn’t specifically said to not let him bleed on my floor. – *snort*
|30 min/mile||30:24 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||31:50 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:28 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:10 min:sec||1 mile|