Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Lay It Down by Mary Calmes
My favorite lines from today’s (and yesterday’s) reading:
- “Oh crap.” – As Hudson discovers there’s an underlying reason his brother left him in the lurch. 💩
- Living in Dalvon’s shoes—was there anything worse? – Probably not. Dalvon’s a dick.
- But in this moment, I could pretend he was mine. – I’m pretty sure you don’t need to pretend, Hudson. The insta-lust/love is mutual. 🏹 (← Cupid’s arrow)
- It was like being on that drop on a roller coaster, where your heart stayed up top as your body hurtled down the tracks. I was out of my depth with this man and floundering hard. – Nice line! 🎢
- One of his eyebrows lifted as he regarded me. – As it should, you cheeky man, you. 😉
|30 min/mile||30:51 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||32:07 min:sec||1 mile|
2 thoughts on “Treadmill Day 22&23 & What I #amreading – Lay It Down by Mary Calmes”
Oooh, that roller coaster line was awesome!
Did you have a nice weekend? 🙂
And btw: you need to update the chart thingy. It looks like you’ve only been doing this for 16 days, and that’s not correct 🙂
Yes, that was a great line!
Yes again. It was a wonderful weekend. I got to spend some quality time with my newest granddaughter. And now the 19-1/2 month-old is about to arrive for an overnight stay (otherwise it would be a very early drop-off tomorrow morning).
Thank you for pointing that out! It’s fixed now. I’d made the adjustment to the dates, but forgot about the day count.