Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: The image doesn’t show it because I generally hit pause before snapping the picture, but I did have the incline up for the latter half of the walk today.
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
If it’s not one thing, it’s another. Nobody’s life is currently in danger, but the romance is on the rocks at the moment. 💔
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- Elliot eyed her warily, as if afraid she might reach over the desk and throttle him. – He darned well should be afraid. Don’t mess with Christine!
- “Really?” Mrs. Orme said, her smile taking on a predatory edge. “Please, let me introduce my daughters, Philomena and Amelia.” – *snort* You’re barking up the wrong tree, ma’am.
- “How Romantic!” Amelia gushed. Considering I had just called her grandfather a donkey in Hindi, I merely nodded like an idiot and hoped no one asked for a translation. – I’d rather hoped they would! 😇
- “Oh!” he said, looking more shocked than an innocent man ought. “I thought you were dining with Mr. Orme tonight.” – Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise.
- “I’m sorry, but we can’t all be born with a silver spoon in our mouth and a stick up or ass!” – Ouch!
|30 min/mile||30:17 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33.10 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||36.50 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|30 min/mile||30.23 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:04 min:sec||1 mile|