Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Shiny! by Amy Lane
I didn’t post Friday, because it was late and I didn’t want to deal with it, but I did get the treadmill time in. Anyway, this book is hilarious and I don’t know how I’m going to pare down all the highlighted lines into something reasonable for the purposes of this post.
My favorite lines from Friday’s reading:
- The young man just looked at him, blue eyes wide. He didn’t even blink. “I’d give you three guesses, precious, but you only have one.” – Wanna guess what Will is trying to figure out?
- “But…but…but I don’t understand where it goes!” – Will, Will, Will, you poor naive man. Don’t worry, I’m sure Kenny can explain it to you.
- “No, Mom’s got a hairless, so really, it’s just, you know. Warm and sort of reptilian at the same time.” – Wanna guess what Will’s talking about?
- ‘Cause he checked, right? All guys checked! – You don’t want to know. 😀 💩
My favorite lines from Saturday’s reading:
- Will woke up on Kenny’s couch in his boxer shorts and undershirt, wondering if his mom’s evil harmless cat had crapped in his mouth. – Let’s hope not! 😼
- He thought about wanting off in the shower, but by then his penis was sort of drooping and raw and saying things like, for God’s sake, give it a break, buddy. I’ll keep working if you keep feeding me! – LOL. Poor, li’l Will.
- Aw. Will’s mommy loved him. Even big boys needed to know that. – Aww. 👍
|30 min/mile||30:51 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||32:07 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33:39 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:46 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:07 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||42:15 min:sec||1.4 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:06 min:sec||1 mile|
2 thoughts on “Treadmill Day 27&28 and What I #amreading – Shiny! by Amy Lane”
28 days in a row!! You’re awesome! <3
(And I'm so happy you like the book!)