Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Shiny! by Amy Lane
Consider me a new Amy Lane fangirl. I love the sense of humor that comes through in this book, and the author’s writing voice in general.
Can’t say I’m a huge fan of this cover, though. I don’t care for this style of cover art in general.
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- He’d never told Gif where the jeans had gone, and had taken a deep, bitter, perverse pleasure in hearing Gif wander the house once a month going, “Kenny, have you seen my favorite jeans?” – Don’t worry, Gif deserved it…at the very least proactively, if not at the time.
- Will grabbed his hand, too conscious of Kenny’s vulnerability to even take advantage and keep making fun. – Aww, Will is such a nice guy!
- “You’re whacking off like it’s a sport and you’re training for the Olympics, aren’t you?” – Ha! This from a family friend. 😳
- He was affectionate, for all he looked like a giant scrotum… – *snort* Read it yourself if you want to know who’s being described here. 🤔
- “If you want to ask a question, ask whether or not Christina Aguilera shaves her coochie. That dress gets any shorter, we’re gonna have a front-row seat.” – LOL…not sure I want to know!
|30 min/mile||34:39 min:sec||1.1 miles|