Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
I’m pressed for time this evening so I cut it off right at the half hour mark.
Current book: Lay It Down by Mary Calmes
I’m enjoying the story so far. It looks like it’ll be entertaining. I’m not “wowed,” but it’s a fun trope, so I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes. I’m having a little bit of a “suspension of disbelief” problem with the lack of recognition since the differences between Hudson and his fraternal twin brother were detailed and compelling (perhaps an explanation is forthcoming?). The brother’s explanation is lacking IMHO, too, but these points aren’t too critical, I can forgive them if the story is fun. I’m not being pulled into the character (yet?), but the storyline is, like I said, entertaining.
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- The screaming woke me. – Nice opening line!
- She took my measure, and even in the robe and fluffy slippers, I was apparently somewhat impressive. “Si,” she decided quickly. – I like the imagery. 😀
- “He’s not actually that douchey, but I can see where you’d get that impression.” – Gotta admit, I’m getting that impression, too.
|30 min/mile||30:24 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||31:50 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:28 min:sec||1 mile|