Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Shiny! by Amy Lane
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- “Don’t dress for me!” Will hollered down the hall as though he knew exactly what Kenny was doing. “I promise not to scare you with any more penile questions!” – LOL…it’s even better with context.
- Cara snorted inelegantly. “Well, weren’t you two dumber than a bag of diapers?” – Yes, yes they were. 🤔
- He was crying. Oh God. Kenny was crying. And Will wanted to make it better. – Yes! Make it better, Will!
|30 min/mile||34:39 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||34:14 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||43:47 min:sec||1.4 miles|