Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Shiny! by Amy Lane
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- Something must have been socially backward about that statement, because Kenny was getting a crafty look like Will had won this argument for him. – 😏
- He was sitting in her air-conditioned living room while the fan blasted his cooling BO all over his mom’s house, and he didn’t care. – Well he did just mow her lawn for her.
- Cam’s rolled eyes were almost an abomination in that sincere face. – Last line of the night.
|30 min/mile||34:39 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||34:14 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||43:47 min:sec||1.4 miles|
|30 min/mile||31:04 min:sec||1.0 mile|
|30 min/mile||33:52 min:sec||1.1 miles|