Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
What I #amreading: The Worst Bad Thing by J.E. Birk
I’m going to cry before getting to the end of this, aren’t I? I can already tell it’s going to be emotional. Poor Tate.
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- The man next to me smiles, and one corner of his mouth turns up slightly. He’s what my ex-friend Davis would have called categorically gorgeous, with dark hair, a long muscular build, and hazel eyes that seem almost at odds with his deep brown complexion. – Lovely description!
- “I, myself, am a bit of an equal-opportunity shopper. Though if Kinsey were around, he’d probably throw down a score for me of 4 or 5. I like the cock a lot more than the pussy.” – LOL ‼️
|30 min/mile||91:06 min:sec||3.0 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:37 min:sec||1.0 mile|