- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
What I #amreading: The Worst Bad Thing by J.E. Birk
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- We finally reach the end of the customs line, where a man who seems incapable of smiling stares at each of us unnervingly while he quizzes us like we’re on an episode of Jeopardy!
- With that said, street signs here leave a lot to be desired. They’re all hidden on the sides of buildings, as if the Londoners are vaguely hoping no tourist will ever be able to find them. And streetlights showing them off? Forget about it.
- I take a bite of the sandwich. It’s fresh and crispy and far outweighs any expectations I had regarding what a cucumber sandwich would taste like. “Well. It was the worst bad thing that has ever happened in my life.”
This will be my last DAILY treadmill/#amreading post. I still plan to walk (and track it) daily, but I’m going to go with a WEEKLY post on Sunday mornings that’ll summarize the prior Sun-Sat week.
|30 min/mile||91:06 min:sec||3.0 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:37 min:sec||1.0 mile|
|30 min/mile||32:14 min:sec||1.0 mile|