- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
What I #amreading: The Worst Bad Thing by J.E. Birk
My favorite lines from this week’s reading:
- THURSDAY – My stomach folds in on itself. But hey, if an entire country eats it, it can’t be that bad. Right? Thirty minutes later I’m questioning the food tastes of an entire country. – This is in reference to “blood sausage.” Just the name makes me cringe.
- FRIDAY – “I meant it,” he says, his eyes closed. “Last dude was somewhere in Peru, I think. It was gonna be some good sex, I could already tell. But I didn’t give him enough warning before I ripped out these abs, and he just keeled over, right there.” – 😁 I had a hard time deciding between this and a lovely description of Stonehenge.
- SATURDAY – “Gabe again,” I note. “Gabriel, I could’ve saved myself a whole two syllables ever time I’ve said your name. What’s up with that?” – *snort*
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
|30 min/mile||91:06 min:sec||3 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:37 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||32:14 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||34:24 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:13 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:34 min:sec||1 mile|