- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh on for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
I amended the 5th rule, above so that I can finish books on Saturday nights if I want. Which is what I did once again with the book from last week. I figured I should change the rule since I’d broken it two weeks in a row. 😊
What I #amreading: Blowing It by Kate Aaron
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY: “You could look good in a bin bag,” he said, taking my jacket off the hook and holding it out for me.
- MONDAY: I looked mournfully at my penis. “I look like a banana.”
- TUESDAY: I still waged war on the occasional grey strand I found on my head, cursing every time I pulled one out and half a dozen friends came to the funeral.
- WEDNESDAY: “You know I don’t care about any of that?” he asked, his brow furrowing with a small frown. “You don’t need to dress up to impress me.”
- THURSDAY: “What the actual fuck?” I threw the covers aside, immediately causing my skin to pebble. It might be early June, but my bedroom was still cool in the mornings. Stretching my legs to unstick my balls from my thigh, I walked to the bathroom.
- FRIDAY: I eyed her warily. “I was kidding about copping a feel.”
- SATURDAY: He lost the battle of wills, caving and closing his eyes with a soft grunt. “You play dirty,” he growled.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Week 12: February 5, 2017 – February 11, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||33.49 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|Monday||30 min/mile||33:39 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||38:52 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||31:00 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||30:15 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||30:20 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||30:30 min:sec||1 mile|