- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
What I #amreading: Unspeakable Words (2nd edition) by Sarah Madison
I loved the first edition of this book (love the whole series) and have been dying to seeing what’s been added in this new, expanded edition.
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY: He glanced around, trying to see his rooms with a stranger’s eyes. Floor-to-ceiling bookcases filled with neat, orderly rows of books and CDs. What would stand out more? The wide-ranging collection itself or the fact it was arranged in alphabetical order?
- MONDAY: “You’re an odd duck, Parker,” Flynn said with a smile that made the comment seem friendly, rather than an insult.
- TUESDAY: “I am not,” Flynn said, one hand on the steering wheel as he crowded Jerry, his eyes angry and intense, “part elf.”
- WEDNESDAY: “Stop the car! Stop the car!” Flynn pounded on the dash and unbuckled the seat belt even as Jerry screeched to a halt.
- THURSDAY: “It’s quite possible you have a thing for Alan Rickman, you know?”
- FRIDAY: If Flynn were a dog, his hackles would have been raised. “And yet she was obviously right to be concerned. She did indeed know a killer.”
- SATURDAY: “It’s not cheating when it happens to be true.” Flynn captured Jerry’s hand and held it still.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Week 19: March 26, 2017 – April 1, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||31:07 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||36:05 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||39:54 min:sec||1.3 miles|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||38:46 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||61:00 min:sec||2 miles|
|Friday||30 min/mile||39:09 min:sec||1.3 miles|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||34:14 min:sec||1.1 miles|