- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
What I #amreading: Clear Water by Amy Lane
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY: One drink of beer. He swore that was all he had.
- MONDAY: Patrick opened his mouth in protest, but Fly Bait’s flat, unimpressed stare stopped him.
- TUESDAY: What in the fuck was coming out of his mouth? Seriously? What was that funky bullshit he was spewing? If any of his students could hear him now, they’d be getting out mops to clean up the bricks they would have just shit on the deck.
- WEDNESDAY: “—you can’t love a guy you don’t trust. You didn’t trust him, you didn’t love him, you can’t hate him.”
- THURSDAY: 😔
- FRIDAY: This time, the look Patrick shot him was much less irritable. “It’s a good thing you’re not trying to get in my pants,” he said mildly. “Your technique sucks.”
- SATURDAY: Patrick took a breath, and it hurt, like holding your breath too long underwater hurt, or breathing through a glass storm would hurt, “What other shit?”
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Week 25: May 7, 2017 – May 13, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||33:34 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:05 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:06 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||33:55 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||1 hour||Mowed Lawn|
|Friday||30 min/mile||30:15 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||30:49 min:sec||1 mile|