- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: Let the Wrong Light In by Avon Gale
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY – (Mowed – Didn’t Read)
- MONDAY – Lacroix is going to have to explain himself, because this is personal—just like the fourth Jaws movie—only this makes even less sense.
- TUESDAY – All of the lies Avery has been telling himself start to fall into pieces around him, like a house of cards hit by a tornado. Or his favorite hockey team around the playoffs.
- WEDNESDAY – “Nah.” Avery sits up and straightens in his chair. “I’m like one of those Dum Dum suckers with the question marks on the wrapper. Sometimes you can see what flavor it is through the paper, and if not, you just have to suck on it to fine out all the answers.”
- THURSDAY – “Look, man. Not to be all… that guy who overshares, but I’m going to be that guy who overshares,” Justin says bluntly.
- FRIDAY – In short, he feels like the boring accountant friend of the dashing cowboy romance-novel hero. Not that he reads those or anything.
- SATURDAY – There’s silence on the other end of the phone. Avery stays on the call, curious to see which of them will hang up first. Like they’re teenage girls in a Disney Channel movie. “An hour, Hextall,” Malin says and then hangs up.
Week 45: October 8, 2017 – October 14, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||1 hour||Mowed Lawn|
|Monday||30 min/mile||31:46 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:43 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||35:48 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||30:58 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||30:19 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||30:50 min:sec||1 mile|