- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (exception…at the end of the week where a book is highlighted, I will finish it off-treadmill so I can feature something new the next week)
Week 79: May 27, 2018 – June 02, 2018
|Sunday||30 min/mile||31:35 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:58 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:06 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||30:10 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||Mowed||1 hour||Front & Back|
|Friday||Walking…||At least an hour||Airport, park, town.|
|Saturday||Walking…||At least an hour||Town, beach, steps|
What I’m Reading
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my weekly reading snippets may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: Gyrfalcon (Taking Shield – book 1) by Anna Butler
My favorite lines this week:
✿✿ SUNDAY ✿✿
He was faster than it was. Drones were bigger than humans, taller and wider, but slower to move and not nearly as well motivated to survive.
✿✿ MONDAY ✿✿
Rosie twisted a short red curl around one finger. Bennet had only once called her hair carroty, and it had been like lighting the fuse on a firework. He wasn’t stupid. He never did it again.
✿✿ TUESDAY ✿✿
“Your voice, Dad’s words.” Bennet couldn’t help it. He laughed. “Hell’s teeth, Joss, but you and irony are barely acquainted!”
✿✿ WEDNESDAY ✿✿
“Do you have tea?”
The pilot looked nonplussed, as if he’d never heard of the stuff. “I’ll take a look,” he said, in the same tone of voice he’d use if Bennet had asked him for iced sherbet with rose petals scattered on top.
✿✿ THURSDAY ✿✿
✿✿ FRIDAY ✿✿
The pilots could have won metals for synchronized eye rolling.
✿✿ SATURDAY ✿✿
As Flynn had said, the odds were her blood had been replaced with a chemical solution into which the regulations had been dissolved, the better to bathe and solidify her internal organs. He’d laughed when he’d said it, but the laugh had been rueful.