Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I cut myself off after the bare minimum today because I was at a good stopping place in the story. The drama is starting to unfold, and Whyborne is about to visit the mine with Elliot.
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- Now they both looked at me pityingly. Apparently, I once again demonstrated I had no idea how the world actually worked. – I think prefer Whyborne’s naive vision of the world to reality.
- The other two, however, I knew all too well. They were the thieves who had attacked me in Widdershins and stolen the black stone. – Ah, the plot thickens.
- If I’d known this was whom I was no doubt being compared to, I would have insisted on making love only in the dark. Or never worked up the courage to take off my clothes in the first place. – Good thing Whyborne didn’t know in advance!
|30 min/mile||30:17 min:sec||1 mile|