Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- Ain’t you just a huckleberry above a persimmon! – I learned a new idiom today. I looked it up to be sure of the meaning (something slightly better than something else).
- “Well bugger me blind,” Miss Dyhart said. Thank heavens I had been hardened by Christine’s frequent exclamations, although at least she kept most of hers in Arabic. “This is going call for more whiskey.” – LOL. Christine is awesome even when she’s not actually in the scene.
- Actually, never mind. If he knew I’d spent the night surrounded by female prostitutes, he’s probably consider it a sign of improvement. – Poor Whyborne. This thought about his father is probably accurate.
- “Finished reminiscing with Mr. Manning, are you?” – Jealous are we, Whyborne? Hahaha!
- “Amazing how women react when you treat them as human beings, isn’t it?” – Word. Christine for the win…again.
|30 min/mile||33:06 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|? (mowing)|| 1:08:15.48
|30 min/mile||38:09 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|30 min/mile||33:10 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:44 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33:15 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||33:11 min:sec||1.1 miles|