Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
High drama at the mines in today’s reading. 👍
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- Unless…unless Manning realized his mistake in treating Griffin badly. Did he want Griffin back? – 💋 Whyborne is still jealous. I’m sure it’s needlessly as far as Griffin is concerned. Not so sure about Manning.
- Graffiti, barring the language it was written in, had changed little in the last four thousand years. Whether Egyptian, Roman, or modern American, it mainly consisted of names, boasts of sexual prowess, and crude depictions of penises. I could only imagine what Christine would have to say on the matter. – LOL. Here’s hoping we’ll get Christine’s take on it eventually. 😉
- “Elliot, is it?” Griffin asked, an odd note in his voice. – Awesome…Griffin’s jealous, too!
- The man had no manners whatsoever, if he thought such warm looks to a former lover were appropriate in front of a current one. – I’m enjoying the romance arc in this story!
|30 min/mile||30:17 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33.10 min:sec||1.1 miles|