- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh on for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
What I #amreading: The Binding Light by Renae Kaye
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY: Well, fuck me. Obviously Mrs. Martha West wasn’t as snooty as I first thought. No problems, though. Me and my brass balls were pretty inseparable.
- MONDAY: “Who the fuck are you?”
I licked my lips and tried not to stare at his chest. “The fucking housekeeper. Who the fuck are you?”
- TUESDAY: Entering Patrick’s home made me feel better because the house was a reflection of Patrick himself. It smelled like him. Or I guess more accurately, his sheets smelled like him. I found myself burying my face in his pillow to get his scent.
- WEDNESDAY: “Relax,” I murmured into his ear. “Just break loose and move. I’ve got you.”
- THURSDAY: My heart rate had dropped, no longer racing in arousal or fear. I would need to work on my breathing a bit and kicking Patrick out of the kitchen would be a good start.
- FRIDAY: “Shh,” he hushed me as I tried to move. “You stay there, just like that, and I’ll take care of the rest.”
- SATURDAY: “How am I going to survive it?”
He hugged me close again and whispered in my ear. “With love. That’s all we need.”
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Week 13: February 12, 2017 – February 18, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||31:06 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:38 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||38:46 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||31:04 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||32:35 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||36:30 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||30:11 min:sec||1 mile|