Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Lay It Down by Mary Calmes
Miguel arrived on the scene shortly before the end of my walk today. Insta-lust all around. 🙂
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- “This means that for the next five months–for the entire semester–I’m going to be here, so I hope Miguel doesn’t come home and decide to fire me.” – No worries, Hudson, I don’t get the impression that’s going to be a problem.
- Brian was at a loss, as was James, if their mouth-open, wide-eyed expressions were any indication. At times, I knew, I could be a bit of bull in a china shop. I just did it with words, not brute force. – True.
- When he finally turned, it took me a second before I realized I was looking at Miguel. – Yay! Time for the fun to begin. 🎉💋
FYI – It’s highly doubtful that I’ll be posting a treadmill/#amreading update either tomorrow or Sunday. I will have a house full of company. I’ll try to at least do the walk, even if I don’t take the time to do the post. I’ll include any walking I do the next two days on my Monday update. 😃
|30 min/mile||30:24 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||31:50 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:28 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:10 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:42 min:sec||1 mile|