Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Lay It Down by Mary Calmes
My favorite lines from today’s (and yesterday’s) reading:
- Can you two fuckin’ focus!” – That’s what I was thinking, too!
- Don’t you two go anywhere,” the minion called out cheerfully, slamming the door behind him. – Riiiiight. I’m thinking they probably will.
- Goddamnit,” I groused. “Do’t make me all happy in the middle of my tirade of righteous indignation!” – 😉
- I would have to send my brother a thank-you note. – And I’ll have words with you if you do, Hudson.
I’ll be starting a new book tomorrow. Among my purchases on All Romance’s big Black Friday sale day were Amy Lane’s “Greatest Hits” collections. I took a risk based on the author’s popularity since I’ve actually never read anything of hers before. What do you recommend I read first out of the following (nothing that’s in the middle of a series, please)?:
- Going Up!
- Clear Water
- Gambling Men
- Keeping Promise Rock
- Racing for the Sun
- Chase in Shadow
- Under the Rushes
- Truth in the Dark
- Hammer & Air
|30 min/mile||30:51 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||32:07 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33:39 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||30:46 min:sec||1 mile|