Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: The image doesn’t show it because I generally hit pause before snapping the picture, but I did have the incline up for the latter half of the walk today.
Current book: Whyborne and Griffin Book 2 – Threshold – by Jordan L. Hawk
Whew! This was an action-packed reading tonight!
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- “And as for naïve,” she went on, ignoring the question, “I’d rather call you an idealist. Too much classical literature has given you high-minded notions.” – I don’t know, Christine. Whyborne may indeed be an idealist, but I’m pretty sure he’s naïve, too. 🤔
- But I’d managed to disappoint everyone among the living, so I might as well start adding the dead to the list. At least it would be familiar. – Poor Whyborne haz a sad.
- Relief flooded through me, intense enough to make me light-headed. “Griffin!” I gasped, stumbling out to him. – Whew!
- Then a horrible thought occurred. “And if Christine is with you, for God’s sake, just skewer me now and be done with it!” – Bwahahaha! You have to read the preceding lines to truly appreciate this one. 😉 (This was the last line I read for the night, BTW)
|30 min/mile||30:17 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||33.10 min:sec||1.1 miles|
|30 min/mile||36.50 min:sec||1.2 miles|
|30 min/mile||30.23 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:04 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||39:30 min:sec||1.3 miles|