- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: Disasterology 101 by Taylor V. Donovan (This is a reread…for about the 5th time!) ♡
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY – “I know that,” Cedrick growled, “but what if I haven’t changed? What if not freaking out constantly in front of people is as good as it gets? What if I approach a bloke and get invested, only to have him walk out on me the first time we go to bed together?” He put the pillow between his legs and nearly squeezed the stuffing out of it. “What if I don’t want to go to bed with him? What if, no matter what he does, I feel totally disgusted by him?”
- MONDAY – “I realized I could never be a peacock. I’m more of an Emperor penguin. They take long trips to find a mate, and are serially monogamous.”
- TUESDAY – He didn’t say anything when a girl who was dressed as if she was twenty, but couldn’t be older than twelve, gasped and smothered her poodle against her chest. She probably was afraid he’d do something low-class to the poor thing, like try to save it from an owner who dressed it like a ladybug… or steal the sparkly collar from around its neck.
- WEDNESDAY – Cedric’s grin was unrepentant. “Because they make me look badass.”
- THURSDAY – “I don’t need to tell you how counter-productive your actions can turn out to be, right?” his doctor insisted.
- FRIDAY – Having read dozens of traumatizing-for-all-parties-involved coming out stories online, Kevin had no hope his would be any different.
- SATURDAY – Yes, I mowed, but I finished the book after. 😃 “You’re a persistent little shit, did you know that?” They both grinned, and Kevin rolled to his side.
I made up for last weeks major failure (not that skipping a week is healthy, but I try):
Week 31: June 25, 2017 – July 1, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||60:30 min:sec||2 miles|
|Monday||30 min/mile||61:40 min:sec||2 miles|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||61:35 min:sec||2 miles|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||60:33 min:sec||2 miles|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||62:21 min:sec||2 miles|
|Friday||30 min/mile||61:38 min:sec||2 miles|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||1-1/2 hours||Trimmed, mowed, and blowed yard.|