- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: Better Than Good by Lane Hayes (as printed in the Dreamspinner Press Year Seven Greatest Hits ♡
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY – Sorry, when push came to shove, watching Game of Thrones while on the treadmill won out.
- MONDAY – I swear the noise and vibrations of the club went suddenly silent. Men may have been dancing, talking, laughing above the din of the music, but in my head it was quiet. Crazy, right? He was still staring in my direction, but my feet wouldn’t move.
- TUESDAY – Aaron gave me a fierce scowl. Actually, it just made him look adorable, but I’m sure the message was for me to keep quiet and let him handle the situation.
- WEDNESDAY – He reminded me of a wild, beautiful creature who somehow found himself in enemy territory. He looked wary and on guard but interested at the same time.
- THURSDAY – I gave him my best “You’ve got to be kidding” look.
- FRIDAY – “Better than okay.”
- SATURDAY – At 4:00 a.m., I heard retching noises from the bathroom. I was going to let him be because, come on, who wants to be around a puker? But the soft sobbing wasn’t something I could ignore.
Week 37: August 6, 2017 – August 12, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||53:10 min:sec||1.7 miles|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:16 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||31:14 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile|| 55:00 min:sec
(Note: Due to a phone call, only ~1/2 hour was spent reading.)
|Thursday||30 min/mile||31:28 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||32:00 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||39:15 min:sec||1.3 miles|