- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: The Secrets in My Scowl by A.E. Via
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY – Jacob smiled. It felt odd, but he did it.
- MONDAY – “It’s not about what I know, Gill. It’s about what I can prove in court.”
- TUESDAY – [Yes, I mowed, but I went ahead and set a timer to read for 30 minutes anyway.] “…The dating scene is nonexistent in Roanoke and the gay dating pool is as shallow as a kiddie pool in a drought. …”
- WEDNESDAY – “I’m not yelling. This is yelling!”
- THURSDAY – That goddamn wedding planner smelled like the best bar of soap ever invented.
- FRIDAY – Wylde looked in Jacob’s pained eyes and answered in his deep voice, “Yeah, Jacob. I got it.”
- SATURDAY – When Jacob looked up at him, he noticed several expressions play over that ruggedly handsome face before finally stopping at apologetic.
Week 41: September 3, 2017 – September 9, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:44 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||31:34 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||1/2 hour||Mowed Front Lawn|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||30:21 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||30:25 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||32:12 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||30:11 min:sec||1 mile|