- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: A Simple Romance by J.H. Knight
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY – (Mowed – Didn’t Read)
- MONDAY – Skip let out a bark of laughter, glad things were still normal between them, glad Johnny was still making fun of him. “Hey, I could,” he countered. “I’d just have to make sure you were drunk and passed out. Then I’d totally kick your ass.”
- TUESDAY – Paul flustered him and Skip was supremely awkward in his company. Paul—then and now—made him feel naked in a crowded room, like his thoughts could be read, his body exposed.
- WEDNESDAY – Skip looked up at the ceiling as if he were hoping for divine intervention.
- THURSDAY – Sitting in the backseat of the rental car—Johnny having refused to get inside Skip’s truck—he underwent an interrogation the FBI would’ve admired.
- FRIDAY – “Gay?” Skip thought about adding that he’d look Matt up in the Big Gay Directory, but was afraid his mother might hit him with a frying pan later if he did.
- SATURDAY – “Did he tell you he used to wear my panties?”
Week 46: October 15, 2017 – October 21, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||1 hour||Mowed Lawn|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:36 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||31:47 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||I am not||going to feel||bad about not|
|Thursday||using the||fitness center||at the hotel|
|Friday||(I’m at GRL)||because I’ve done||so much walking|
|Saturday||& lugging stuff||around here it’s||totally offset.|