- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (exception…at the end of the week where a book is highlighted, I will finish it off-treadmill so I can feature something new the next week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my weekly #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: Hound Dog & Bean by B.G. Thomas
My favorite lines this week:
✿✿ SUNDAY ✿✿
“You can sue my little pink pucker,” H.D. replied casually and flopped back onto the grass, his hair forming a crazy halo around his head.
✿✿ MONDAY ✿✿
H.D. turned just in time to see the huge burly man who had caused the big fuss at yesterday’s adoption fair. And the asshole was barreling toward him like a train out of a tunnel.
✿✿ TUESDAY ✿✿
Suddenly, he felt like a teenager. “Thanks, Mara.”
He headed back into the small bathroom, feeling silly and dorky and lighthearted all at the same time.
✿✿ WEDNESDAY ✿✿
Bean gave a slight nod and found himself almost leaning into H.D.’s delicate finger movements. He was being so gentle. Funny that this young man could be all—what had Mara said?—”kung-fu-dancing guy” one minute and so tender with those hands the next.
✿✿ THURSDAY ✿✿
Bean swallowed hard and managed a single nod. “Sorry,” he whispered, and was finally able to look away.
✿✿ FRIDAY ✿✿
H.D. stared at the bedroom ceiling, its surface cracked and water stained. That and the smell of mold told him it must leak, and leak a lot, when it rained.
✿✿ SATURDAY ✿✿
“Okay,” she said. “Hormones. That’s what it is. And it’s spring. Who isn’t horny in the spring?”
Week 64: February 11, 2018 – February 17, 2018
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:15 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||31:10 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||31:20 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||30:28 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||31:15 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||30:19 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||30:25 min:sec||1 mile|