Treadmill Goals (for now):
- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Note: My daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
Current book: Lay It Down by Mary Calmes
My favorite lines from today’s reading:
- His offhand comment that said what a sap I was being finally cleared my head of heat and want and how thick the lashes were under his eyes. – Sounds kinda yummy.
- Suddenly taking a shower wasn’t only a good idea, but utterly imperative. – Insta-lust!
- I refused to fall in lust with a man who had been so deluded that he thought keeping my brother had been a good idea. – Good point, but I’m pretty sure you’ve already fallen.
- Dalvon dove into each new situation like it was the first time, and even when his heart got eviscerated, he had faith. It really was sort of admirable if you took the selfish component out. – If.
- You couldn’t understand,” I said, turning back to the ocean, bending to lean on the railing, closing my eyes, savoring the breeze. “Nothing’s ever been taken away from you.” – Last line of the day.
FYI – I managed to get a walk done plus this post scheduled this morning before the company arrived. If I walk tomorrow, though, I won’t be posting it separately. It’ll be included in Monday’s post. 😃
|30 min/mile||30:24 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||31:50 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:28 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:10 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:42 min:sec||1 mile|
|30 min/mile||30:31 min:sec||1 mile|