- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (exception…at the end of the week where a book is highlighted, I will finish it off-treadmill so I can feature something new the next week)
Week 76: May 6, 2018 – May 12, 2018
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:15 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||30:32 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:06 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||30:10 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||30:47 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||1-1/2 hours||Trimmed, Mowed & Blowed – Front & Back||Note: Hills and a NOT-self-propelled mower were involved.|
|Saturday||1-1/2 hours||Full House Cleaning||Including Shampooing Carpets|
What I’m Reading
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my weekly reading snippets may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: The Chartreuse Door by Lisa Gray
My favorite lines this week:
✿✿ SUNDAY ✿✿
A lifetime of habit had Keir raising a hand to rub the dark purple birthmark that wound its way down one side of his face. No matter how old he got, seeing strangers’ open-mouthed stares still left him cringing like some shy kid.
✿✿ MONDAY ✿✿
A Slight silence followed that remark. Maybe she wasn’t as dense or as immune to sarcasm as he thought.
✿✿ TUESDAY ✿✿
Feeling a little hopeful, he shifted in the chair, straightening his spine. Maybe she could come up with a way to untangle the mess he’d made. If nothing else, it felt good to share his story.
✿✿ WEDNESDAY ✿✿
He gently wrapped his arms around Keir and stifled his surprised laughter as his shy neighbor turned into a heat-seeking missile aimed straight at Riley’s bare chest.
✿✿ THURSDAY ✿✿
“You don’t have the power to change your children, but you do have the power to destroy them. Even if they forgive you, even if they survive undamaged, believe me, they will never trust you again.”
✿✿ FRIDAY ✿✿ ~ ✿✿ SATURDAY ✿✿
I finished the book on Thursday, and did alternate workouts these two days.