- Get on the treadmill (or equivalent exercise) daily
- Pace is fine at 30 min/mile, although I may up it on occasion
- Time range between 30 minutes and 1 hour per day
- Distance 1-2 miles per day
- Read the chosen book, which I won’t allow myself to read outside of my treadmill time, hopefully motivating me to reach or exceed the above goals (the only exception to this is Saturday nights, if I want to finish off a book so I can start a fresh one for the new week)
Note: Although I will try to avoid them, my daily #amreading updates may or may not contain spoilers, so read at your own risk.
What I #amreading: Two Steps Back by Lyn Gala
My favorite lines this week:
- SUNDAY – “If you’re trying that hard to be good, I’m wondering what you want,” Ben said. “I thought you were out. In fact, I believe you cackled madly like a stereotypical villain as you told me that I could fuck myself.”
- MONDAY – “You seem consistently unsure of your answers.”
- TUESDAY – You grew up fast on the streets. Either that or you got into drugs and never grew up at all.
- WEDNESDAY – “Of course? Really? Are you really going to say of course after telling me that you told your brother about me? We really need to talk about how you throw around the words of course.”
- THURSDAY – Dallin let out his breath. He hadn’t realized how afraid he was until he suddenly wasn’t anymore.
- FRIDAY – “Well, as much as that invitation sounds charming. I think it’s time for bed,” William said.
- SATURDAY – Dallin sank down into the chair and ran a hand over his face. He was getting too old for the drama—he really was. Maybe every person was born with a quota to fill, and he’d reached his limit earlier than most people He certainly seemed to have more drama in his life than was good for him.
Week 48: October 22, 2017 – October 28, 2017
|Sunday||30 min/mile||30:46 min:sec||1 mile|
|Monday||30 min/mile||31:09 min:sec||1 mile|
|Tuesday||30 min/mile||30:16 min:sec||1 mile|
|Wednesday||30 min/mile||31:46 min:sec||1 mile|
|Thursday||30 min/mile||32:17 min:sec||1 mile|
|Friday||30 min/mile||30:15 min:sec||1 mile|
|Saturday||30 min/mile||31:06 min:sec||1 mile|